Trusts are often a central component of complex family and estate disputes.
As part of our services we advise trustees and beneficiaries of trusts or interested third parties in a variety of situations, including where:
– Family Patrimony and/or Partnership of Acquest assets are held in a family trust;
– One of the former spouses is acting as a trustee or is the beneficiary of a trust;
– Beneficiaries or Trustees are seeking advice regarding their rights and obligations under a trust deed;
– A Creditor is seeking to execute a judgment against assets owned by a trust;
* We also deal with disputes related to regimes of protective supervision, including curatorships, tutorships, and protection mandates.